an ethical promise
running a small business means at times you have to make compromises, our ethical promise is one thing i will never compromise on.
i will always thoroughly research every supplier we use, ensuring that this is the most sustainable and ethical option available. plus we will always be 100% transparent on our entire supply chain.
just a few of the things we won't budge on:
- everything is 100% cruelty-free and no beings are harmed in the making of anything
- all inks are water-based, non-toxic and do not contain ozone-depleting chemicals or microplastics. These are also vegan and GOTS-certified organic
- the packaging we use is plastic-free and we strive to reduce any single use plastic at every step of production
- everything is 100% organic in accordance with the global organics standard
- we are unequivocally sweatshop, child labour and forced labour free
- everyone who is involved in making our products are paid and treated fairly
- all garment manufacturers that we work with are accredited by Fair Wear, who ensure workers have safe, dignified and properly paid employment
femme forte exists to offer a sustainable and ethical fashion options, that's why this ethical promise is fundamental to what we do, not an after thought. if you have any questions, want to know more or just want to have a chat please do reach out!